Directed by Tommie Dell Smith
Winner, SDFF 2017 Critic’s Award, Feature Documentary
Master fiddler Alasdair Fraser’s personal journey in search of self-expression is a quest that has led him to dig deep into his Scottish musical roots. There, he finds a universal pulse — a groove, a through-line from the past that sparks hopeful possibilities for the future. The irrepressible Fraser proves that the groove in traditional music transcends toe-tapping fun — it can be a source of personal and political liberation.
Become a Member of SDFF
Member Benefits Include:
- Members Only Program Launch Event in February
- Purchase tickets to SDFF before the general public
- Admission to two Best of the Fest screenings in 2017
- Discounts to Sebastopol Cinema Arts programs all year long!
- Other exciting events and screenings