Directed by Eddie Rosenstein
Winner, SDFF 2017 Audience Award, Feature Documentary!
Over the last four decades, the concept of same-sex couples marrying went from a ‘preposterous notion’ to national law. The Freedom to Marry movement is one of the most successful civil rights campaigns in modern history. That said, its victory was carefully planned and orchestrated over decades. Take a riveting ride alongside Evan Wolfson and Mary Bonauto, architect and key litigator of the movement – from the earliest days to their final frenetic dash to the US Supreme Court.
Become a Member of SDFF
Member Benefits Include:
- Members Only Program Launch Event in February
- Purchase tickets to SDFF before the general public
- Admission to two Best of the Fest screenings in 2017
- Discounts to Sebastopol Cinema Arts programs all year long!
- Other exciting events and screenings