TICKETS ON SALE AND PROGRAM ANNOUNCED
Check out the SDFF 2018 Program line-up and buy tickets here! Single Tickets $15. Opening Night film & party $35. The printed film guide will be available March 9. If you’re a visual person, stop by the SCA and grab a print out of the film schedule, which we will have at the front desk until the official guides are printed.
SDFF 2018 FESTIVAL VILLAGE
New this year to the SDFF.
Piazza Hospitality, is generously sponsoring the FESTIVAL VILLAGE at the 2018 SDFF. This site provides a central location for filmmaker, patron and volunteer registration plus all ticketing and passes. With tents labeled BOX OFFICE, REGISTRATION, MEDIA and HOSPITALITY, the Village offers both filmmakers and film fans a greater opportunity to experience the Festival.
Location: Depot and McKinley Streets on Petaluma Blvd.
FESTIVAL HOURS: Thursday, March 22nd – Sunday, March 25th
MEMBERS ONLY PROGRAM PREVIEW
Be the first to hear about the exciting 2018 SDFF lineup at the Members Only Program Preview, February 7, 2018 at the Sebastopol Center for the Arts. This will be an exclusive opportunity to learn about the festival program straight from the programmer’s mouth. We’ll have drinks, snacks, and lively conversation. You’ll get first-hand tips about what to see from our programming team and the director of the festival. Want to know what filmmakers are coming or what the panels will be like? Come find out at the Members Only Program Preview! Open to all Sebastopol Documentary Film Festival members. P.S., did you know memberships come with friends and family passes?Bring your crew and party all night (aka: early evening) with us!
- Tuesday, January 23: Festival Passes Go On Sale at 12 PM PST
- Wednesday, February 7: Members Only Program Preview
- Thursday, February 8: Program Announcement ( film line-up and panels will be announced on the website)
- Thursday, February 8: Tickets will go on sale to members.
- Monday, February 12: Tickets will go on sale to the public.
- Friday, March 16: Soft Opening (stay tuned for details).
- March 22-25: Sebastopol Documentary Film Festival